Thursday 4 February 2010

Thinking about closer/ further future? Hmm


As we approached 2010 a month ago, people seem to desire a start something new, something different to what they had/did in a previous year. Everyone wants changes, good changes of course. This is my first written speech this year; I need to get back in the routine! Hopefully it will be a good year- of course it will be! First of all, we have 7 wonderful weeks ahead when we will get a chance to do Radio Production! How exciting! Each of us will learn something new each day. I am definitely looking forward to that.

Second of all, the horrible winter is slowly leaving us, giving space for spring to visit. How lovely it will be to watch the nature come back to life again. All the trees will go green; the sun will show up more often. It will be nice and warm again. Spring is definitely my favourite season. Long and cold winter always drives me mad as there is nothing to do except for spending really short days at home. That's why first warmer days in the year give me such energy to live. It always has huge influence on my behaviour, feelings and imagination. I love to ride a bike, visiting new fresh-green areas and many places without any purpose. Walking dressed in a T-shirt and shorts becomes a pleasure because they do not confine moves and are very light. As days are definitely longer one may spend much more time outside with friends too. I really like the way the birds sing in the early spring, the view of fruit, blossom trees covered with fat hanging light pink flowers. It definitely makes me feel happier and stronger. What more than excitement can be felt in the fresh air during these days?

So yeah. It looks like there are some lovely days ahead. Let’s hope for the best :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to see your first blog in 2110...Like Cait, I certainly wish you some lovely Spring days ahead...Here in Box spring is certainly showing her head as I see signs everywhere. The little lambs have appeared in the fields, the snowdrops are nodding their heads to the wind...how on earth do they force their way up through the frozen earth..the yellow crocus are to be seen and the willow tree with its litle white furry buds....Oh yes spring is comming.
    Sybil...(in Box )

    ReplyDelete