Wednesday 2 March 2011

Winol 2/03/11

Today Winol went well as ever. This week I was put on vision mixer while Katie directed. She did a fantastic job considering it was her first time and all the pressure that was coming on to her that day. I am very proud of her :)
Vision mixing seemed to be more difficult than I remembered. I am usually the one knowing quite a lot about the vision mixing equipment but I couldn't put my mind together during the bulletin. I can blame the lack of sleep the previous night.
The gallery was calm and organised which helped us get through the hard day.

Well done everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Justi I have just found this blog and note you felt less pleased personally with what you were doing, partly due to lack of sleep which does take its toll on concentration, and dealing with the equipment. However, I have no idea what a vison mixer does and the bulletin seems fine to a lay person, so well done all and in every experience there is learning, probably more so when we find difficulties with it but still have to do it. It is so necessary to learn every aspect until it becomes second nature and then the team will be perfect in dealing with it all including the equipment. Practice makes perfect it is said. Well done for spotting a weakness for you can solve it. Love ever Cait

    ReplyDelete